Re: [AMC-List] listing to find

From: J. w. <sacranoidclub@xxxxxxxxx>

i thought that in the past month or so someone posted
something about awapping out the points for something
else in the dist.
i was wondering is anyone knew what i could do for
that swap in my rambler cause i was hoping to get the
parts this coming week and get a tune up done and get
the car running at least. i have acouple of other
things to go over like fixing my linkange and
taillights not working.

but what i can figure out from eddies listing on the
planet huston amx site my vin i think the car coame
with the 199 str 6.

but i am not fully sure trying to find out with his
site.
and does anyone in ILL or wiscosnin know where i can
find some parts to snag over the next couple of months
to do my brake upgrade and a new raditor core upgrade
also from boneyards or spare parts for salealong with
suspion parts?
````````````````````
If you want to replace the points iginition you can
use a Pertronix ignitor setup.  It will cost about $70
from most sources and will take the place of points
and fits inside your existing Delco distributor.

For other "wear" parts like brakes you can go to any
of the major chain vendors for many parts.  Or order
from the web from their web sites or from sites like
www.rockauto.com.

You should know that this list is open to anyone with
an interest in AMC cars, but it is common courtesy to
sign each post so a responder knows who to whom to
respond.  Welcome aboard.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA