[AMC-List] listing to find.

i thought that in the past month or so someone posted
something about awapping out the points for something
else in the dist.
i was wondering is anyone knew what i could do for
that swap in my rambler cause i was hoping to get the
parts this coming week and get a tune up done and get
the car running at least. i have acouple of other
things to go over like fixing my linkange and
taillights not working.

but what i can figure out from eddies listing on the
planet huston amx site my vin i think the car coame
with the 199 str 6.

but i am not fully sure trying to find out with his
site.
and does anyone in ILL or wiscosnin know where i can
find some parts to snag over the next couple of months
to do my brake upgrade and a new raditor core upgrade
also from boneyards or spare parts for salealong with
suspion parts?