Re: [AMC-List] Water Temperature Sensor Locations again.

Re: [AMC-List] Water Temperature Sensor Locations again.

Snip
The water temp sender is located near the rear of the head, left side,
on late model AMC sixes. It's a lot smaller diameter than the early
sender. It's close to the left rear head bolt.
Snip
The size may very by year, the 1975 engine I pulled from a Pacer that I
use in my 1980 Spirit uses the same size sensor as the Spirit engine
did. The 1975 location is in the front, the 1980 location is in the rear
as described.
John.