[AMC-List] AMC Ink - Mr Javelin

If you are as AMCrazy as I am you gotta pick up a copy of July 2006 issue of Muscle Car Enthusiast. Thanks to Rich Truesdale who wrote & photographed an excellent article on MR. Javelin, Guy Hadsall.  My bud, Roman set up the meeting  with Guy but I had already moved to Oregon from S. Cal.  I couldn't attend with my SoCalAMX brothers, but I got an autographed copy of his book- Thanks, Roman!

Also in the same issue is a great article on dyno tuning an AMC 390. Thanks to Rich again for his influence on the magazine.

It's the best $25 I've ever spent on a subscription to ANY magazine that I have
 ever read!

Ron Akerman
Rogue Valley Rumblers
Gold Hill, Oregon