Re: [AMC-List] Whiney transmission on my '62 Classic

Re: [AMC-List] Whiney transmission on my '62 Classic

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 18:27, Justin Shelton wrote:

Bummer! Might be air in the rear pump; I'd take it for an easy cruise,
go through all the gears, and literally get the juices flowing. It might
just shut up and be happy. If it hasn't shut up in a few miles of
multi-gear 40 mph it may need further diagnostics.

You know to check the fluid in NEUTRAL, not park, right? (Don't ask me
how I know :-)