[AMC-List] my 62 classic project

hope everyone is having a good memorial day weekend.

  doc, thanks for the comments. nice to hear there are people who suport us.

  ok, now to my question for the day....
  i have been told its an amc model 15 axle i have in my 62 classic. i have been searching but not finding any parts or anything for the 15. i am not familiar with the amc model 20 rearend. i have been told that the 15 will hold up with the 304 if i dont do hard driving. i know my diff is open right now. i would like to go with a limited slip in it. also, am i correct in remembering that the axle shafts on the 15 are full floating and have a woodruff key in them instead of being splined or one piece with the hub? i guess what im wanting to know is if parts like diff, gears and axle shafts from a model 20 would work in my 15 housing. if no luck there, then i supose i would be able to lincolin lock it untill i locate a proper width amc 20 and have it built and ready to stuff under it. as always, thanks in advance for any advice/info.

  dave stohler
  camp taji iraq