[AMC-List] Spinal Staircase

Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 19:34:22 -0400
From: AMC74Hornet@xxxxxxxxx (Mr. AMC)
Subject: [AMC-List] The Grill Resto Finished By June 4'th Is Over,
And
 Will Not Be	Done .

My back went out today big time. And standing is a real problem never
mind
just walking the 10 steps to the bathroom. I quit!!! my 59 year old
body
that has been disabled for almost 20 years and has defeated me on
the
grill resto job and I won't make it to Ardsley show. Be back in a
few
weeks maybe. "Doc"

++

Hi Doc~~

I've extensive spinal damage - ripped thru in 5 places etc.
spent a fortune on chiropractors until I discovered how to
realign and maintain it myself:

Get a set of crutches - I now have aluminium now but
original set were wood with rubber feet.

Adjust them to fit snug under your armpits while standing
up.

Take them into the shower with you - allow your muscles
to adjust to the warm water - let the shower spray hit
just above your hairline - this area is a 'release area'
for the muscles - the brain senses the pulsation &
releases the musculature - gently lower yourself down
onto the crutches - allow your spine to gently stretch -
you'll feel dull spots where the discs have rotated out
of place - gently do a 'snake dance' with the spine
in that area - you'll 'see' the disc that is out - it will
rotate back into place - .

Physio-Hydro-Therapy - works like a charm.

I do this with each shower & haven't had any problems since.

Give it a go &  you'll be ready for the AMC shows.

   Brien Tourville
      NEW YORK