[AMC-List] The Grill Resto Finished By June 4'th Is Over,And Will Not B

[AMC-List] The Grill Resto Finished By June 4'th Is Over,And Will Not BeDone .

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Doc! Maybe you'll recover in time to
hit one of the other shows that aren't to far away, or at least some
local cruise-ins. I'm looking forward to at least seeing pics of the car
later this summer!  You've been doing a lot of painstaking work and it
should pay off in the long run.