[AMC-List] NOS Eagle or Spirit clutch Master Cylinder feeder lineF/S

[AMC-List] NOS Eagle or Spirit clutch Master Cylinder feeder lineF/S

Last time I rebuild the hydraulic clutch on my 86 Eagle Sedan I bought an extra clutch master cylinder feeder line as I was told that Chrysler was just about out of them for the AMC Eagle and Spirit applications. This was back in 5/98.  This is the line that connects the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder on the bell housing transmission assembly.  It has the correct shield on it and has a high pressure rubber center section.  Comes in Mopar packaging and is part number 53004167.  Selling for $65 plus shipping if anyone needs one for a Eagle or Spirit with manual transmission.  Please email me if interested.

Hal