[AMC-List] Dave Baker

Hi AMC listers, i would like to reach Dave Baker ( Dr. Rambler ). He is hard to reach for me at this time. I was keeping a 1964 Rambler for him ( 4-5 years ) and i had to get rid of it because it was vandalised from local kids who ad nothing better to do than break everything in sight ( 11 cars ), my AMX was next but was spared...

If someone can give me some info, i can be reached at  :  amx@xxxxxxx
                                                          tel: 450-471-4993

                                                                                  François Pigeon
                                                                                  1969 AMX