Reply to: sale-161287017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sale-161287017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Free '82 AMC 360 w/ engine stand>
Date: 2006-05-16, 2:04AM PDT

Ok, just had to pack up to move down to Cali and don't need and didn't have room to take my spare engine down. It was running when pulled. It's basicly a long block right not sitting on an engine stand in my garage. There are accessories, but they have been removed.

Everything is free but you have to pick it up and take it all. Hopefully someone will make some use of it.

If you are interesed call me for directions as I won't be able to get online.

360-490-7139

Don

  a.. this is in or around Pullman

  b.. no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

161287017