[AMC-List] Last chance.....

Last chance on any one needing parts for a 1974 Matador Coupe. I have to
pull the parts that I have room for and the parts that I originally
purchased the car for and its going to the big crusher in the sky!
Girlfriends land lord is complaining about it so it has to go. Anyone
needing anything for a Matador coupe let me know. I can get ya some pictures
if you need. Send me a list of what you may want and I WILL RESPOND! Please
take this seriously as it will only be around for a couple more weeks. There
is no front end parts on this car, but there is still some nice O.E.M.
interior parts. Door panels, back 1/4 panels, outside chrome trim, door
glass, trunk lid, complete 232 inline with 3 speed tranny, rear end. Has
some really nice O.E.M. scuff plates, steering colum. Need to get rid of the
car, hate to see the rest go to waste.

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
lionwren@xxxxxxxxxxx
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"