Re: [AMC-List] MAACO or equivelent paint jobs.

Re: [AMC-List] MAACO or equivelent paint jobs.

Sounds like they did a miserable mask job and no ventilation in the spray booth to allow that much overspray to settle on everything.
  If the Mustang I saw had been stripped down I expect it would have suffered the same fate!

Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV