[AMC-List] Disney film by Pixar , " Cars ",has a Hudson Hornet...diecast

[AMC-List] Disney film by Pixar , " Cars ",has a Hudson Hornet...diecast available now

   I was helping the wife grocery shopping today, and
ran across a diecast stand in a Giant Supermarket with
nothing but disney Pixar film " Cars " vehicles, and
there's one called Doc Hudson, a Hudson Hornet, blue.
Pretty nice, has a Twin H side emblem low on the front
fender, a nice red Hudson hood emblem, and it doesn't
look toyish at all, very much to scale and dimension.
Most of the others are toyish in design, but the
Hudson thankfully escaped that and looks "normal"
enough for collecting by serious collectors. Even the
proportions are fairly normal, most of the other
diecast cars pictured are caricatures, but the Hudson
is pretty normal, the police car called Sheriff seems
normal as well, out of the 12 diecasts available. So
if you collect Hudsons as well as AMC/Nash, then you
might want to look for this one. Comes in an angled
package with the car's picture on it, red outline. Not
sure of the price as I haven't seen the receipt yet!
 Anyway, another AMC-related diecast available now.

Jerry in Virginia