[AMC-List] Almost Done

After more hours than I care to remember I am finally  done with the
repairs and almost the  prep work on my grill so I can paint it. I hope
to never have to do this again in this life time or any other. As with
everything on this car in the last 2 1/2 years what appeared to be just
a freshening up with some paint on what appeared to be an undamaged
grill turned into a major project with all the hidden damage at all the
mounting points. Now if the weather would just co-operate I can start
painting the black monday. It's supposed to be cold and damp till next
thursday. :-(~~
"Doc"