[AMC-List] Fw: Question for item #9518937432 - AMC bumper guardHornet Gr

[AMC-List] Fw: Question for item #9518937432 - AMC bumper guardHornet Gremlin AMX SST X Concord

Hey folks, does anyone know whether a bumper guard will interchange from
side to side or are they side specific? I know some won't interchange due to
the uniqueness of the bumpers. I have a set of NOS Matador ones and it is
two seperate part numbers for instance. And on my Ambassador SST, same deal,
one right one left, however on some models like Eagle, it will interchange,
or rear of 68-74 AMX/Javelin interchange no problem. Anyone know for sure
please feel free to comment. The item link is down below.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

Item: AMC bumper guard Hornet Gremlin AMX SST X Concord (9518937432)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
donandmarie is a potential buyer.
Is it for the left or right side?
Item name:                             AMC bumper guard Hornet Gremlin AMX
SST X Concord
Item number:                           9518937432
End date:                              May-16-06 18:44:06 PDT

View the item description here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9518937432