[AMC-List] AM see

AMC money,

http://tinyurl.com/nfm7n

(If your PC is [or you're] lazy, RM sold a '70 AMX for $10,593)

AMC artistry,

http://www.eyeson.org/html/evn_eod_pos_06.htm

AMC archives,

http://www.autoblog.it/post/3743/bmw-mille-miglia-concept#more

(of AMX, Tarpon, and Marlin)

(If you want easier-to-read words, you get harder-to-see photos)

http://www.channel4.com/4car/news/news-story.jsp?news_id=14533

AMC VP memories,

"Mentioning Marlin was like shouting 'Edsel' at Ford: part of the fun."

and Datyona dreams.

http://mmm.lib.msu.edu/search/imagedisplay.cfm?i=EB01e502

27 years ago yesterday, I ordered a small [two-seat-plus] AMC fastback.

But I just couldn't decide on a paint color.

Should it be Alpaca Brown or British Bronze?

At the very last moment, I chose 9A over 8B.

I didn't have a -clue- about its AM history.

http://www.rmauctions.com/images/cars/az06/az06_r125_1.jpg

Who knew!

See?