Re: [AMC-List] 73 Matador 2dr for sale

Nice solid car, but what's with the Chevy truck moldings on the
side???

Re value--unfortunately, you won't get as much as you'd like for this
car simply because AMC Matadors don't rank high on anyone's value list.
As mentioned earlier, Eddie Stakes tried to sell a 14,000 original mile
71 Matador 2dr for about 5 or 6 years, and finally found it a home.

IMHO, you could probably realistically expect to get anywhere from
$1500-3000 for your car, mostly due to the fact that it's straight and
rust free. Of course, you might have terrific luck and find someone
willing to pay a lotta $$ for it, but like I said, that's my humble
opinion.

Ebay seems to be a good indicator of current market value on cars like
this. Put it out there, with a reserve. If it meets reserve, terrific.
If no, then maybe it will give you some idea of how much you can get
for it.

Good luck!
Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA