Re: [AMC-List] Deployed?? (Frank)

From: AMC74Hornet@xxxxxxxxx (Mr. AMC)
Subject: [AMC-List] Deployed?? (Frank)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Frank I thought this was your last duty station till you retired?
"Doc"

It is Doc! "Deployments" and "TDYs" (Temporary DutY) aren't considered. Anything under six months is either a deployment (under six months in support of some operation overseas) or TDY (any temporary duty, so a deployment is a type of TDY, but not all TDYs are deployments...), not a PCS (permanent change of station -- long term) or short tour (6-18 months without family). I'll retire from service eight months after I get back -- 01 June 2007 is it!

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent