From: Sly Rose <sly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] Choke thermostat heater tube

Hi All,

I was replacing my carb the other day and I broke the carb where
the
heater tube attaches for the choke.  The threaded mounting stud
of the
carb broke off inside the heater tube threads.

What can I do to get a heater tube mounted to my new carb?
Where does
one find the right choke heater tube?

Thanks!

Sly