[AMC-List] Dumb question of the day....

How do I respond to a message? Or should I say how do I respond to a message
to keep it in the thread? I made the guy who wants the grille off of the
Mattie an offer and he took it. He wants the grille so he is willing to pay
for the parcel post to send it. I offered to send his other items and I
would pay for the shipping costs on those items. I have someone else who
wants the rear bumper and the fenders and I have decided to ship them
Greyhound. I just hope that they dont get beat up more then what they all
ready are (the fenders). I have heard of some horror stories about sending
and shipping Greyhound and I have seen first hand how they treat stuff,
having to take the bus more then once when the big truck I was operating
broke down. SO MUCH FUN on a bus!  Anyone ever shipped fenders before?
Should I just box them or should I wrap them in bubble wrap then wrap them
in card board? Again I thank all who may respond in advance.

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"