[AMC-List] Nick's Old Truck

Not sure what I will do with it yet.  If I did go the
resto mod route, it would only be to make this truck a
ride I could go anywhere in.  For the purist out
there, the truck has already been altered.  The back
half of the truck has been shortened and there is no
bed.  My assumption is it had a long bed (really long
like 10-12ft)like the 54 that was next to it.  Looks
like they might have been fire trucks or some sort of
military vehicle.  So the truck will never be
completely original again.  Plus, the max speed on
these things is about 45-50 and it takes a year to get
there (although it would probably pull a house down).

It does have cool lines.  With the right touch, it
could really be something.  Would be a perfect
candidate for Chip Foose and the Overhaulin team.  Who
knows, might just keep it the way it is and drive it
to shows.

I know where some of you are coming from.  I am one to
turn away from most AMC cars that have anything other
than an AMC power plant in it.  Might be because I
have not seen one that I really liked or was truly
unique.  Keep in mind, the truck has already been
altered to be more like a truck and not a 1&1/2 ton
monster it was so anything I do to it will not change
that fact.

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends
262-308-1302