Re: [AMC-List] Misc ramblings, and one Pontiac

Re: [AMC-List] Misc ramblings, and one Pontiac

I'm guessing the damage from the wool will turn out to be from the critters that moved into and out of it over the years, Mouse urine does a number on fabrics and metal. Ask me how I know, The covertible was full of nests!
  You can probably write off the interior, but who knows maybe you'll get lucky and it won't be in to bad of shape?
  I know if I got it the thing would turn out to be rotted  behind the front seats and junk!
   Good luck!
  Now the Catalina sounds like it may spark some interest from the Pontiac guys. I googled it under images, very cool retro looking car in a two door hardtop! If it's solid it also sounds like a real "barn find"!
-
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV