[AMC-List] Misc ramblings, and one Pontiac

[AMC-List] Misc ramblings, and one Pontiac

looks like I got back on the list. I had to
unsubscribe and the re subscribe. Missed you all.
I came across a 1959 Classic 4-dr, basic car but the
PO had sheared a couple of dozen sheep, placed the
loose wool in the car sitting in the barn ready to go
to market, and forgot about it....back in 1961! So
this car sat for its entire life, save for two years,
with a back seat full of wool. The parts of the car
not affected by the wool looks factory fresh except
for a ton of dust. What damage would 40 year old wool
do? Best of all, it is free for the taking. Clean
title.
Next to it is a 1963 Pontiac Catalina 2-dr hdtp with
54K, it looks real nice too. Basic V8-AT-PS-PB (single
resevoir, those pikers) and 4V. Anyone interested in
an old indian before I advertise. $3K and contact me
off list or at 503-589-9845.
I came across a 1982 Eagle wgn at a boneyard this
morn, fully equied including cruise, tilt, power door
locks, 4speaker stereo, PS, PB, AC, and real straight.
Anyone need anything?
There is still stuff left off that 77 AMX. I am going
to finish parting it out on Thurs.......Russ