Re: [AMC-List] How to send plain text mess. through hotmailor msn....

Re: [AMC-List] How to send plain text mess. through hotmailor msn....

Bill, thanks a million for going to the bother to write it up. I took
the liberty of posting this info on http://www.amc-list.com. If you
don't want your name there ("thanks to...") let me know.