[AMC-List] Door hinges......

Are the door hinges on all small bodied AMC cars the same? Can I swap the
door hinges from my Matador parts car to my Gremlin? I have "tried" to
rebuild a pair on time on an Eagle that I had and to say the least...not
only was it a pain, they didnt last very long. They wore out with in a
couple of months. Dont know if I did somthing wrong when I did the pins and
bushings thing or what, but they where the same as it was before I tried to
rebuild them. The hinges off of the Matador are in really good shape and
those big doors have no sag in them at all and I would like to use them on
my Gremlin. I know AMC did alot of "money saving things and ideas" So I
would think (dangerous thing for me to do....sometimes!) that they are all
the same. I would just like to know before I go and tear off the doors to my
Mattie.  Any responce is grealty appreciated and welcomed!

Bill Renshaw Lewiston Idaho
AKA Brother B.
AMC'S RULE.....the rest just drool like the dogs they are.
1973 Gremlin X "clone" (project)
1970 Original Hornet "plain jane"
1974 Matador Coupe "Parts car"