Re: [AMC-List] More Valve Cover Woes

SNIP
The shop doing the work  installed an aluminum valve cover and it looked
like they got out the BMF mechanic's hammer and beat the firewall to
death at the body seam under the wiper motor. It looked like a real hack
job. "Doc"
SNIP

The TSM seems to recommend the removal of the windshield wiper motor to
gain clearance required to install the I-6 valve cover with out having
problems with the lip on the firewall.
So far my experience with that procedure has saved me a lot of grief and
the frustration leading to whacking on the body seam with a BFH!
John