Re: [AMC-List] More valve cover woes

In regards to Doc's email on this. I doubt that you need to be real concerned with metal particles if it is aluminum wearing off. It shouldn't hurt anything. I know what a bear those covers can be to get off and on! I bet you wish you'd have scared up an earlier or later non plastic head! The 87 up aluminum head would have been my choice!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net