Re: [AMC-List] More Valve Cover Woes

Tom aren't you afraid of when the what ever is rubbing against the
inside of the valve cover is going to put metal particles in the oil? If
you take the valve cover off you should see where the rub is. If it was
me I would use my Dremil and grind a bit of a relief in each spot. How
did the valve cover fit against the firewall by the wiper motor? My
friend had a 78 Concord AMX with a 258 4 speed and when he had the
engine rebuilt the shop doing the work  installed an aluminum valve
cover and it looked like they got out the BMF mechanic's hammer and beat
the firewall to death at the body seam under the wiper motor. It looked
like a real hack job.
"Doc"