[AMC-List] More valve cover woes

Sheesh, even the simplest tasks....

So I got the valve cover off ('83 six, a 'plastic cover' head, with a
cast aluminum cover I got from AJ), the silicone I used leaked. I got it
spotless, used Permatex High Tack (non-hardening) liberally, it looks
like it will seal just fine.

Drove to the cafe, parked... heard a "lifter tick" noise -- rockers are
just tapping/scraping the valve cover! Got it home, loosened the valve
cover, it quieted... I shoved it side to side (there's atiny bit of play
in the bolt holes), slight change in sound, but upon tightening the
bolts it ticks again. It's very, very slight, so I'm just gonna drive it
and let it "wear in". What a pain in the butt!

This was a new Felpro gasket; the old one was a Felpro too.