Re: [AMC-List] Wiring diagrams

The 65 doesn't have a flasher switch in the column -- no emergency flashers at all (that was a 66 requirement). So no flasher wiring like your 69. 66 models got an under dash switch with built in flasher that plugged in between the column and signal lights (plugged into pigtails on the switch, another set of pigtails plugged into the column connector). So when you add a 67 or later column with built in flasher switch, you run power to flasher then to the single wire on the column. The column switch diverts power to the signal lights.