Re: [AMC-List] Wiring diagrams

" From: markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Frank,
"  Huh? That answer confuses me and I wired one into my 69!
" 69 is easy it wires up wire for wire inline down the switch!
" []
" I think the 65 is different from my 69.

it is.  '67 and up are already saginaw columns; '66 and earlier are
the ford style.

not coincidentally imho, '67 was the year 4-way flashers became
federally mandated.

" ---- farna@xxxxxxx wrote:
"  If you have the flasher switch on the column wiring the flasher is
" simple. Run a hot wire (+12V) to one leg of a two prong flasher and run
" the wire from the steering column wiring harness to the other leg.
" That's it! Thw switch does the rest.
" >