[AMC-List] Insurance and 9.25 Dodge axle?

[AMC-List] Insurance and 9.25 Dodge axle?

two questions, Anyone ever have any troubles with AON insurance? Their rates are good an dthey don't have nearly as many restrictions on classic car use as Haggerty does. I'm going to switch over end of next month unless anyone has any horror stories to tell. I'm tired of not being "allowed" to drive the American on pretty days cause it is not a weekend or Holiday or other "special" event.

   Can anyone tell me how good the factory 9.25 MOPAR posi units are? I'm looking at a pull from a wrecked 34,000 mile truck and wondering if it will need rebuilt or if it will beuseable as-is. I know the one in my S-10 was weak and am wondering about the Dodge unit.

Thanks,
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net