Re: [AMC-List] I hate the AMC water pump/ and Powersteering pumpdesign..

Re: [AMC-List] I hate the AMC water pump/ and Powersteering pumpdesign...

Well, Peter my condolences- been there-a PITA. I have to agree but changed the subject to the PS pump. I think it is going on 3 years now, I had a leak in my 85 eagles ps pump hose and went to change it only to discover a pinhole leak in the ps pump reservoir, so I get a new one, and go to change it only to do what you did- snapped one of the 3 bolts that attach it to the block. it was getting cold and there it sits to this day. I will attemp it again this summer, not sure how to either drill it out or what. I wonder if it can get by with just 2? And another PS issue,  tried to take off the water pump on the concord, took off all the belts except for the ps belt. I can not get it loose enough. so i think I have unbolted every ps bolt and nut that i can see, and probably bolts and things that have NOTHING to do with the ps pump and still it will not budge at all to loosen it, so it has sit since last year. If any one has some ideas, other than  BFH, please share with me. I th!
 ink the BFH is too B to get in their under the hood. geez, oh well, regards.