Re: [AMC-List] 69 Ambassador SST & 68 SSR/AMX cheap

Re: [AMC-List] 69 Ambassador SST & 68 SSR/AMX cheap

nice car eddie- my dad had one just like it- Pompeii yellow but with the black interor, 343 engine, what a treat to drive. he got it and a month later let me take it to the senior prom,  In 7th heaven, thought I was driving a lincoln, all polished up and classy looking, wish I still had it, or had room for yours. Dad then gave it to me the next year to commute to college. Until I talked him into getting me a nice Beale street blue/black vinyl roof 290 sst javelin. Better car for a college kid. what a beauty, had it thru college and grad school, went to work at amc and traded it (sadly)for a Loaded mello yello pacer x with every option. then 2 months later got a promotion- with a demo and gave it to my folks. Dad still has the pacer x, been in the garage the last 20 years so this year I hope to get her registered and get her road worth... oh the fun and memories. thanks for letting me reminisce with the pics of you car. Ah, the goodo'l days. 49 cent gas but waiting for hour i!
 n the gas lines. LOL. thanks and regards.