Re: "gone silent "...most all are gone now...

Re: "gone silent "...most all are gone now...

Charlie, this Gremlin group has pretty much shut down due to members moving
over to BaadAssGremlins Group on Yahoo, after some differences among members
,and I think the primary Moderator of this group is no longer active and no new
members can join anyway, so this list has pretty much "died off". Go to Yahoo
Groups and look up BaadAssGremlins, and join there. THis List is history.

Jerry