Re: [gremlintime] What Movie had a AMC (I think a Gremlin) in it?

Re: [gremlintime] What Movie had a AMC (I think a Gremlin) in it?

mr steve..
the movie "bad boys" had an amc gremlin in it and the gremlin was hit by a truck..
the movie "wayne's world" had an amc pacer in it..hopefully this will help you out
james-{onehorsetrader}..