What Movie had a AMC (I think a Gremlin) in it?

What Movie had a AMC (I think a Gremlin) in it?

 Hi,
I am searching for which movie had a AMC car (I think a Gremlin)
ran an elderly lady out of the road in which she said "I'm not taking
that from no American Motors Car"? I thought it was the movie
GREMLINS OR GREMLINS2 but it wasn't. I'm thinking maybe Every Which
Way but Loose or Any which way you can? Anyone remember?
Thanks