Re: [gremlintime] Re: converting to electric wipers...NEED MANY PARTS

Re: [gremlintime] Re: converting to electric wipers...NEED MANY PARTS

miss rebecca..
that why i mention to you earlier message i would remove everything from this gremlin..wiper motor..wire
harness..wipers..dash switch..wiper linkages..the
internal arms etc..you will get the whole nine yards fer the wiper switch over..
its still in the car its not been removerd yet..yes it works great.. james-

if anyone out there in gremlin land need parts i will part out this gremlin..as of
right now its totally complete and even starts and runs..no body rust..no bumper
rust etc.. rooster1@xxxx