Re Modern Gremlin

> Subject: Re: Re Modern Gremlin
>
> I think you may be right Kevin. I love them too tho have never rode in one..
> Kinda a Bonnie and Clyde look, but I do like them.. I also agree with
> Rebecca about all the new cars.. they all look alike.. Nothing to really grab
> ya...I guess over the gremlins my all time favorite car was a 75 Pontiac
> Grandville...Loved that car..I learned to drive on a 56 Chevy with a steering wheel
> the size of a #2 wash tub...Now I am dating myself! I appreciate anyone that
> can and will save a Gremlin...
> Mildred

Mildred:
I about wet myself laughing over your last statement.. " Now I am dating
myself".. I know you meant Now I am hating myself, but I read that and about fell
off the chair laughing! Made my day!!

And you are right, the new cars all look alike and are just plastic! I think
they are designed to fall apart on the last payment you make!! The Dodge ram
trucks have a good motor, that cummins diesel, but the rest of it is junk!
My ex had two of them.. ran like a dream and lost plastic parts as it was
doing it!!

Those new Chevy duramax's have a great tranny! I went to test drive one and
I swear... I got in, noticed it had 2 miles on it, fired it up, put it in
reverse to back out and it would NOT engage. It just sat there. I tried it several
more times.. nothing, just rev'ed up. It read it was in reverse but would not
engage.. The salesman said "Something is wrong with this one, lets try
another one"... I got out, said no thanks.. I would NEVER pay $45,000 for a truck
that would not back up and work right with only two miles on it.. It was brand
spankin new and wouldnt work right.. I feel sorry for the guy that bought it..
nothing but plastic and trouble..
I will stick to my everyday car, a 1980 ford pinto wagon, my hunting truck a
1985 GMC 4x4 suburban (no comuter!) and of course... My 1970 Gremlin!!

Rebecca