gas tank..

i got a real good gas tank with a good sending unit fer sale..

i got a set of 4 amc rally sport wheels..with beauty/trim
rings..amercian motors
center caps..15"x7"..center hole is 3"..center to center bolt hole is 2
1/2"..yes
theere good fer everyday use right now..but need sanded then
painted..sand-
blasted..powder-coated..they all had tires with air that i removed and
thru away..
one of them has a small dent on the backside..can be fixed pretty
quick..these will look good on ur javlin..gremlin..rebel or whatever amc
you got..mite even fit other cars..

i got a amc 4 speed transmission that shifts good..

remember the buyer pays ship'n..handl'n..pack'n..insurance ok..

if ur interested in any of the above items e-mail me at
rooster1@xxxx

thanks
james-{onehorsetrader}..