Re: [gremlintime] Re: Eagle 5-speed into 1972 Gremlin??????

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Eagle 5-speed into 1972 Gremlin??????

i got a 1977 amc 4-speed transmission on ebay auction fer $49.99 plus ship'n..
handl'n..pack'n..insurance..ebay item number is #2431047422..i liv in klamath falls,
oregon.97603..this price includes the transmission..bellhousing..clutch..pressure plate..its ready to install
into what ever ur goin to put it into.. thanks james-
{onehorsetrader}..
or you can "buy it now" on ebay fer $60.00