From: <ecurbpope@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 873

Hey hows it going. Its located in a suburb of Chicago.

Thanks

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime