Re:78 Matador...I have a '76 4-dr sedan

The Matador sedan hinges arent interchangeable with the smaller Concord or
Gremlins, far as I know ( yup, just checked my Collision book, not the same
part numbers). I have a '76 Matador sedan in decent shape, I've been trying to
sell either with motor/trans, or for parts. Has I think one new NOS hood hinge,
was worn out slightly, and my friend who was the previous owner, replaced the
right side. Left was ok, I think. Not sure if the hoods are interchangeable,
let me see in my Collision book. Nope, '78 is unique hood. But the hinges all
interchange between 74-78 in my book.
Anyway, at this point I'm liable to sell the hinges separate from the rest
of the car. No one has been interested in the whole car, so I'll part it out.
$70 for the pair, plus shipping.

Jerry in Virginia.