Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 870

In a message dated 8/29/2003 1:12:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Rebecca
> Reminds me of the time the oil filter casing (5 lb.)? fell from my 64 Chevy
> onto my eye. I too called it a day after that happened.
> A 70 Gremlin? Cool. I have a 75. What year did they first introduce the
> Gremlin?
> Charlie

The gremlin came out in 1970. Mine is really nice. It even has the original
sticker under the hoos by the firewall that has the spec's listed. You can read
it real good! The dash is perfect! It is nice, I love it. I got a heck of a
deal on it.
Rebecca