Re: My 1970 Gremlin

In a message dated 8/29/2003 1:12:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sorry to hear that, Rebecca. I was just about to
> change the clutch in my '74. Appreciate the heads up.
> I'll wear goggles now.

I tell ya.. I should have been wearing some... Believe it or not, they were
laying next to my head. My 16 year old son was smart enough to wear them when
he was under there! Geezzzz... My eye is better now. I think we are going to
work on it again today when my son gets off work. I dont like working on it
alone, just in case something happens. There is no way it could fall on me but
better safe than sorry, you know!
Rebecca