Re: [gremlintime] 1974 amc gremlin...1977 amc gremlin...

Re: [gremlintime] 1974 amc gremlin...1977 amc gremlin...

message recieved..
mr gary..
i was told that it is a 2 barrel intake..but i aint fer sure ok..the carb i sold to a locally
friend here in town about 3 months ago...i just called him and he is the one that told me it was a two-barrel..myself
i just dismantle cars ..i dont work on them..so if you'd
lik to still buy it fer a $20.00 plus ship cost you can ok.. thanks james-
{onehorsetrader}..