Re: [gremlintime] Re: Parts and info needed

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Parts and info needed

Just bought two rear rims myself and older jeep rims work also! but yes , check the bolt pattern and spacing first. Parts stores do sell them new also so if all else fails try them!

Kevin <grinding_gremlin@xxxx> wrote:Some of my Grems are rolling around on Plymouth wheels.
I think they are off a Duster or a Swinger.
I also heard that some Ford wheels fit, but I have not tried it.

Make sure you look at your bolt hole pattern to size them up
maybe make a template of the hole pattern out of cardboard to
be sure the rim will fit. Becareful if the rim does not quite fit do
not use it anyway. I have done this and it sheers of your lug nuts
off eventually, very exciting though to see your wheel take off in
front of you. Tee hee.
Kevin

--- In gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "HEL" <hallosey@xxxx>
wrote:
> Greetings,
> I am in need of some of the pastic inserts that hold the window
glass
> to the regulator for my 74 Gremmie, also if anyone has the
plastic
> pieces that go next to the back seat and around the rear inside.
> Now for my questions:
> First: what wheels fit my drums other then AMC as there are
none in
> the parts yards within 150 miles that I can find and I need a
spare
> other then the "space saver" I have( never on ground).
> Second: my speedometer will not work for more then a week
no matter
> how I fix it. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
> Third: does anyone know of a source for the plastic clips used
> hold the chrome trim on a 68 Javelin?

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime