Re: [gremlintime] GREMLINTIME

--

hi all i have been off line for quite some time , and imagine my dismay,when i received posts with cursing in them! i am no prude, but i feel that such language has no place on e-mails to a public group. my children could read those posts ! anyway , i have been through some bad times latly and MAY be selling one of my 2 remaining gremlins . if i decide to do so , i will let the list know first . they are arizona cars with no rust . thanks for listening, dwight. 2 gremlins 72, and 73

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp