Re: ¿Gremlin?

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, "rustler_driver" <pngwin86@xxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone now of a Gremlin for sale near Wisconsin?, and a while
> back a person sent me a link for a gremlin that was for sale near
the
> Wisconsin/ IL border. If you know of that gremlin or are the person
> whom send me the link would you please please help me out?
>

> Dave

here is that gremlin i think you are referring to..

Freddie
2x1974 Gremlin X /304's/automatic

WE HAVE MOVED TO...
185 West Grand Ave
Lake Villa, IL 60046
Moving Sale!!
Best Time To Buy!!

PHONE (847) 265-1234

1974 Gremlin X V-8 super rare car and a rare find in this shape runs
and drives great get all the looks any time any where also a good
looking price
Price
$1,850
Click on Photo